Tuesday, May 6, 2014

An Invitation to You

When I originally envisioned starting this blog, I imagined it would have a number of benefits.  First, as a vehicle for me to share my experiences...the fears and pitfalls, as well as the lessons and the joys of this detour.  But also to hopefully be a support and inspiration for others who may have experienced the same or similar emotions around an injury or other such change in course of life.  I imagined that it might grow to be a group effort.  A place to share thoughts and ideas, frustrations and revelations.  

So here is my invitation to you.  I want to invite anyone who is interested to be a guest blogger.  It can be a response or elaboration on something I have already posted.  It can be focused on something you have been struggling with, or to vent about a detour in your life and what it means to you.  


Please comment or message me if you are interested.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments: