Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Charlie Brown moment

Sometimes it is hard to look at the bright side, and the positives, and the lessons.  I try.  And mostly I can.  I believe I have even genuinely said that I think this whole concussion has been a blessing in many ways.  But sometimes...sometimes I am just frustrated.  About being injured.  About being "behind" on everything I am supposed to do.  And scared.  About being alone.  About being out of shape.  About my uncertain future.  

I know it will pass. But in the meanwhile.  ^^   This is how I feel.  I love the Peanuts gang.  Such an expressive bunch.  

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You are not alone!! In any sense of the word.

kerri said...

You aren't alone! i've tried kicking that football a thousand times holding out for that one time when Lucy doesnt pull it away.

Maria Amendolia said...

Thanks Lauren! And Kerri, we will keep kicking the football until we get it right. Or until we learn that Lucy should not be the one holding the ball ;)

Brooke Feder said...

I can only imagine how hard this is, and you have done an amazing job of mining and extracting life lessons and positive thoughts. Maybe that's why I often use the word inspiring for you. But amazing as you are, you are human. And sometimes humans just want to curl up, release the smiles, whine a bit, and well....be human. Sending love.